Total Environmental Solution Provider
– M&A Bora E&C Co., Ltd.
– Selected for waste resource energy technology development project of The Ministry of the Environment (Korea organic waste resource biogas energy system & operation technology development)
– Relocated the manufacturing factory to the address of (Na-dong, Moonwon-gil 24, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si,Gyeonggi-do)
– Selected for the small & middle environment business support project by The Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (MBR system using cartridge of one-body submerged hollow fiber membrane
– Selected as IP-R&D strategy business (ammonia stripping with non-powered rotor) by The Korea Intellectual
– Property Strategy Agency Selected for the energy technology acceptability improvement & business promotion project by The Korea Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (Development of the business model for improving acceptability of biogas production facilities)
– Singed MOU (AnMBR Technology) with American Water Company Inc. (USA)
– Merged the Chungju office to the head office
– Selected as IP-R&D strategy support business (aerobic submerged separation membrane module & frame replacement business) by The Korea Intellectual Property Strategy Agency
– Selected as international joint localization of environmental technology support project by The Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute
– (Korea & US collaboration project: Pilot testing of organic waste resource bioenergy technology using EMS® (AnMBR))
– Relocated the head office to the address of (D-208, Bonbu-dong, Environmental Industry Research Complex, 410, Jeongseojin-ro, Seo-gu, Incheon)
– Opened the USA office (SEOJIN USA, Inc.)
– Awarded by the Incheon Metropolitan City (Excellent enterprise for successful start-up business and local economy promotion)
– Established the Chungju office of SEOJIN ENERGY CO., Ltd.
– Acquired waste recycling license (City of Chungju, Chungcheongbuk-do)
– Contracted the O&M agreement of the Chungju Foodwaste Bioenergy Center and started the operation
– Permitted the license of high-pressure gas production and city gas charging station business
– Applied EMS® to Hyundai E&C R&D project (waste resource energy technology development): Chungju organic waste resource biogas energy plant) supported by The Ministry of the Environment
– Relocated the head office (601, Achasan-ro 11-gil 30, Seongdong-gu, Seoul)
– Registered as water, wastewater treatment and environment business
– Awarded by The Korea Institute of Start-up and Entrepreneurship Development (Eexcellent enterprise in startup customized business support project)
– Established EA Tech Co., Ltd.
– Signed agreement of (an exclusive supply in Asia) with Global Technologies and Environmental Co., Ltd. (China)
– Registered as new renewable energy enterprise
– Factory registered (located in Chopyeong-myeon, Jincheon-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do) Selected as successful start-up customized business (AnMBR system for bioenergy/biogas production by The Ministry of Small and Medium Business Administration)
– Changed business name to SEOJIN ENERGY Co., Ltd.
– Agreeded non-exclusive license of AnMBR with Hyundai E&C Co., Ltd., and Hyundai Engineering
– Selected as start-up growth technology development business (highly-efficient anaerobic digestion technology using EMS® by The Ministry of Small and Medium Business Administration)